(CNN) – A mother in Texas is sharing a heart-wrenching photo of her four-year-old son with Leukemia.
Beckett was diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia over a year ago.
His mom Kaitlin Burge posted photos of Beckett, struggling with his condition.
She included the caption, ‘This is childhood cancer. Take it or leave it.’
Burge also wrote about Beckett’s five-year-old sister Aubrey, seen in the photo rubbing her brother’s back, who often gets left behind because of Beckett’s needs.
Beckett should complete treatment in August 2021
Medical expenses have grown increasingly costly, so a friend made a ‘GoFundMe’ campaign for Beckett.
To follow Beckett’s journey on Facebook, click here.
- Pennsylvania man accused of exchanging nude photos, having sex with teenage boy in WV
- Back and forth over mask mandate continues between WV’s governor and attorney general
- ‘Jeopardy!’ to resume production Nov. 30 with Ken Jennings as first in ‘series of interim guest hosts’
- President Trump won 3.1M votes in Ohio, a new state record
- WVa hits new virus records as leaders resist new measures