National Guard troops were deployed near the White House Monday evening hours after President Donald Trump said he wanted a military show of force against violent protests gripping the nation.
Several truckloads of DC National Guard troops arrived near Lafayette Park across Pennsylvania Avenue where large groups of protesters had fought with police for the past two nights, at one point on Friday causing officials to have Trump taken to a bunker below the White House for his protection.
- WATCH LIVE Coronavirus In West Virginia: Gov. Justice holds a 1:00 PM news conference on COVID-19 coronavirus update
- Zach’s Wednesday Noon Update
- WVU releases revised fall schedule; most classes to be offered online
- Gov. DeWine calls for passage of STRONG Ohio bill one year after Dayton shooting
- Walmart announces dates, locations for its parking lot drive-in theaters