A new makeover of a classic board game celebrates women’s empowerment.
“Ms. Monopoly” is an upgrade of Hasbro’s “Monopoly.”
In this version females’ players will make more money than their male challengers.
Women collect 240-monopoly bucks every time they pass “go.”
Men, meanwhile, still get the usual 200-bucks.
Another change…players don’t buy property, but rather invest in inventions that were created by women.
This new version comes on the heels of “monopoly socialism”……a tongue-in-cheek edition.
Hasbro also released Monopoly for millennials last year.
“Ms. Monopoly” is available for pre-order, beginning today (Tuesday).
- Oglebay Park Golf Club Kicks Off Season
- Sunny Saturday and Sunday
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Late Night Forecast
- Cyclones Stymie Nailers, 3-0
- Super Tuesday countdown: Texas may be a make-or-break for 2020 Democratic candidates