PADEN CITY, W.Va. (WTRF) — It’s a Paden City tradition that has been going on for more than half a century.
For the 71st year, residents will hit the streets of Paden City for the annual Labor Day parade.
The parade kicks off at 1 p.m. on Monday and will continue for most of the day with various activities.
- Summer-like temperatures this week
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Late Night Forecast
- Federal benefits for veterans, family members, and widows
- Lightning strikes tree, ran into by motorcyclist in Kanawha County
- Confusión en EEUU por reportes de datos sobre coronavirus