WELLSBURG, W.Va. (WTRF) — Fond memories of the First Ward Playground on Fourth Street have encouraged Wellsburg residents to host a reunion.
This will be the first-ever ‘First Ward Reunion’ and organizers are going all out for the event.
There will be hot dog, s’mores and popcorn among other snacks.
For entertainment, organizers say there will be bingo, dancing and also a Chinese auction.
The reunion is open to everyone and will take place throughout the weekend.
For more information, please visit their Facebook page.
- Ohio could release 38 state prisoners early in effort to fight COVID-19 in prisons
- Wheeling City Council converts to virtual meetings
- Mexico stops making Corona beer after brewer deemed non-essential in pandemic
- Coronavirus peak coming as US grapples with increasing cases
- Hocking Hills State Park closed until further notice