Steubenville OH (WTRF)- Officials say roads are closed today for work on the Valve and Waterline Replacement Project.
Westbound traffic on Market Street between 4th Street and Commercial Alley will be closed, along with Commercial Alley from Market Street to Dollar Tree.
That began at 7 this morning and will continue until work is completed.
- Wheeling Park’s Heller, Athlete Of The Week
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 moments that defined the night
- Fact check: A look at claims from Trump and Biden’s first debate
- Multiple Apple services reported down Tuesday
- LIVE COVERAGE: Trump and Biden spar over SCOTUS, health care in first debate