BRIDGEPORT, Ohio (WTRF) — Motorists traveling on Kirkwood Heights Road is expected to experience some delays in the next couple days.
The road will be restricted to one lane Wednesday and Thursday due to maintenance.
Crews will be conducting work between 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. on both days.
The lane closures will be from Adams Avenue to the Bridgeport city limits.
- Two more COVID-19 deaths confirmed in Ohio County
- Another cloudy day is on the way this Tuesday
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Late Night Forecast
- Wheeling-Ohio County Health Dept. reports two COVID-19 associated deaths and 35 additional cases
- Free food giveaway on Wed., Nov. 25 at the Marshall County Fairgrounds