BRIDGEPORT, Ohio (WTRF) — Motorists traveling on Kirkwood Heights Road is expected to experience some delays in the next couple days.
The road will be restricted to one lane Wednesday and Thursday due to maintenance.
Crews will be conducting work between 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. on both days.
The lane closures will be from Adams Avenue to the Bridgeport city limits.
- Some sun, but storms return this afternoon
- Pres. Trump takes on social media outlets with an executive order
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Evening Forecast
- Pennsylvania lawmakers plow ahead on budget, emergency aid
- Toronto’s Perkins Named Bill Van Horne OVAC Coach Of The Year