(WWLP) – Wheel of Fortune host Pat Sajak is home recovering after undergoing successful emergency surgery on Thursday, according to the television game show.
As a result, taping for Thursday’s show was canceled nut resumed Friday as scheduled, with Vanna White as the host.
The game show, which airs on NBC, made the announcement on Facebook and said Sajak underwent “successful emergency surgery to correct a blocked intestine.”
“He is resting comfortably and looking forward to getting back to work.”Wheel of Fortune
Get well soon, Pat!
- Trump pushing for more transparency in health care costs
- Wheeling honors city’s first responders
- DIGITAL EXCLUSIVE- Black and Gold Digital Edition: Week 11
- Nine-year-old child genius to graduate university with electrical engineering degree
- Teens plead not guilty in death of woman at Hocking Hills State Park