WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) — Wheeling Hospital hosted a Patient Care and Job Preservation Plan on Tuesday morning.
There were a variety of guest speakers which included West Virginia University President Gordon Gee, Governor Jim Justice, and WVU Health System President and CEO Albert Wright.
The three main focus areas included Emergency Care, Behavioral Health, and Job Preservation.
Over the next 6 months, there is a plan for Urgent Care Facilities.
Dr. Wright said they hope to have one downtown Wheeling, Benwood, and Mt. Olivet.
Governor Justice said this isn’t going to be easy, and if there is anything in regard to stabilizing the care and trying to save the jobs he will do it.
He said to weather the storm which might lead to a bright sunrise to better.
- Wheeling Park is your 2019 state cheer champions
- Community mourns loss of beloved teacher at Beaver Local Schools
- Man accused of slapping WSAV reporter on backside arrested
- Pa. man apologizes for video showing him licking food, putting it back on shelf
- Neo-Nazi running for congress, both sides condemn