WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) — A Wheeling man is set to appear in court Tuesday morning.
Gerald Jako will face Ohio County Circuit Court Judge Jason Cuomo on robbery charges.
Jako allegedly robbed the Stateline Cafe gambling parlor about a year ago.
The hearing starts at 9 a.m.
Stay with 7News as we continue to update you on the case.
- Dr. Fauci warns U.S. could see over 100,000 coronavirus-related deaths
- Checkpoints set up along Florida-Alabama border to keep COVID-19 from spreading in the sunshine state
- Ohio couple gets married via live stream after canceling wedding due to coronavirus
- WV DNR offers education on Eastern Box Turtles
- Trump working with Ohio gov. to get FDA approval on expansion of mask sterilization technology