WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) — A Wheeling man is set to appear in court Tuesday morning.
Gerald Jako will face Ohio County Circuit Court Judge Jason Cuomo on robbery charges.
Jako allegedly robbed the Stateline Cafe gambling parlor about a year ago.
The hearing starts at 9 a.m.
Stay with 7News as we continue to update you on the case.
- The Latest: Judge blocks federal executions; administration will appeal
- Atlanta Braves won’t change name; will look into ‘tomahawk chop’
- Newsfeed Now: Washington Redskins name-change; Naval ship fire still burns
- Coronavirus In West Virginia: 15 new COVID-19 positive cases in Mountain State
- White House seeks to discredit Fauci in memo leaked to reporters