WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) — A Wheeling man is set to appear in court Tuesday morning.
Gerald Jako will face Ohio County Circuit Court Judge Jason Cuomo on robbery charges.
Jako allegedly robbed the Stateline Cafe gambling parlor about a year ago.
The hearing starts at 9 a.m.
Stay with 7News as we continue to update you on the case.
- Lawmakers urge MLB to reverse course on eliminating certain minor league teams
- Rain returns Thursday Evening
- DIGITAL EXCLUSIVE- Steelers QB Mason Rudolph speaks out over ending of Steelers vs. Browns game
- Greater Wheeling Homeless Coalition to host Thanksgiving dinner
- Wheeling Public Market is officially open