WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) — It’s not quite time for a hockey night in Wheeling, but devoted fans made their presence known to their hometown team Tuesday evening.
The Wheeling Nailers put on a spectacle for their season-ticket holders by having them sign a contract for tickets with the head coach and team governor.
Nailers Head Coach Michael Bavis says this firmly reinforces what’s he’s seen of the Friendly City.
It’s a warm community. I love, I love downtown, I live downtown, players live downtown. Just a great place to live, and you know, a great place to coach and play.Wheeling Nailers Head Coach Michael Bavis
After signing their season-ticket contracts, fans had the chance to imagine themselves driving the ultimate hockey ride by sitting in the driver’s seat of WesBanco Arena’s Zamboni!
- Scott, Graham meet with SCOTUS nominee on Capitol Hill
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Late Night Forecast
- Wheeling Park’s Heller Athlete Of The Week
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 moments that defined the night
- Fact check: A look at claims from Trump and Biden’s first debate