WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) — It’s not quite time for a hockey night in Wheeling, but devoted fans made their presence known to their hometown team Tuesday evening.
The Wheeling Nailers put on a spectacle for their season-ticket holders by having them sign a contract for tickets with the head coach and team governor.
Nailers Head Coach Michael Bavis says this firmly reinforces what’s he’s seen of the Friendly City.
It’s a warm community. I love, I love downtown, I live downtown, players live downtown. Just a great place to live, and you know, a great place to coach and play.Wheeling Nailers Head Coach Michael Bavis
After signing their season-ticket contracts, fans had the chance to imagine themselves driving the ultimate hockey ride by sitting in the driver’s seat of WesBanco Arena’s Zamboni!
- Oglebay Park Golf Club Kicks Off Season
- Sunny Saturday and Sunday
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Late Night Forecast
- Cyclones Stymie Nailers, 3-0
- Super Tuesday countdown: Texas may be a make-or-break for 2020 Democratic candidates