WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) — Youth Services System took time at Wheeling’s White Palace to honor one local businessman for his dedication to the community.
YSS honored businessman and chef, Charlie Schlegel, at its 2019 “Good Samaritan” Dinner fundraiser.
Schlegel and his staff have cooked for at many events for local organizations, such as Wheeling Health Right, St. Clairsville Rotary Club and the YSS Wheeling Sleep-Out to benefit homeless youth.
- PAC to adjust scheduling format for fall
- EMA making sure Wetzel and Tyler County residents receive masks
- School district breaks ground on new Rocket Center
- More Covid-19 testing is needed; West Virginia company steps up
- Are you wearing your mask the right way? Officials say many aren’t