WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) — Youth Services System took time at Wheeling’s White Palace to honor one local businessman for his dedication to the community.
YSS honored businessman and chef, Charlie Schlegel, at its 2019 “Good Samaritan” Dinner fundraiser.
Schlegel and his staff have cooked for at many events for local organizations, such as Wheeling Health Right, St. Clairsville Rotary Club and the YSS Wheeling Sleep-Out to benefit homeless youth.
- One dead, multiple injured in Painesville, Ohio shooting
- Search underway for missing Putnam County man who was headed to New Martinsville
- I-70 eastbound at I-470 near St. Clairsville closed due to oversized load
- Veterans treated to free tour of Wells Township Haunted House
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Evening Forecast