A magnitude 2.2 earthquake hit just southwest of Washington, Pennsylvania early Tuesday morning, the United States Geological Survey said.
The earthquake happened around 2:58 a.m., according to the USGS.
Another earthquake was reported near Madison, Ohio that was a magnitude of 2.6.
A 2.2 earthquake is not strong enough to be felt “except by a very few under especially favorable conditions,” according to the Modified Mercalli intensity scale.
- Oglebay Park Golf Club Kicks Off Season
- Sunny Saturday and Sunday
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Late Night Forecast
- Cyclones Stymie Nailers, 3-0
- Super Tuesday countdown: Texas may be a make-or-break for 2020 Democratic candidates