New Martinsville, W.Va. (WTRF)- U.S Marshalls have found a New Martinsville boy safe in Atlanta Georgia after the boy was abducted from his home on November 15.
The two year old boy was taken by his uncle, Kemontay Howell
New Martinsville Police Chief Tim Cecil says Kemontay Howell was arrested.
Howell will face multiple charges and be extradited back to Wetzel County.
No other details were given at this time. Stick with 7News for any updates
- Kentucky Derby winner could be disqualified; track bans Hall of Fame trainer Bob Baffert
- Long suspected of murder, she confessed but avoided prison
- A Mother’s Day Message From WTRF
- Single-family homes increase in price by $36,000 due to lumber shortage: study
- Coronavirus in W.Va.: no deaths and 405 new cases