Wetzel County, W.Va. (WTRF)- Valley High School has suspended in person schooling and has moved into remote learning on Monday due to a positive COVID-19 case.
Wetzel County Schools say that the students should have their devices with them and be ready to login for school as the usual time. Students that do not have internet service at their home will be contacted by their teacher to make arrangements to complete their work.
Wetzel County Schools and the Wetzel- Tyler Health Department are conducting contract tracing which will take up to 24 hours.
Wetzel County Schools hope for classes to resume on Tuesday.
Valley High School staff will report conducting distance learning.
- 9 shot, 1 dead, including an injured 2-year-old in Savannah mass shooting
- ‘Friends’-themed cruise to set sail in May 2022, offer ‘immersive vacation experience’ for fans
- WATCH: Alonzo Addae’s decision to return to WVU football in 2021
- Benefit for Jaymison Redman hosted by Hines & Friends set for tomorrow at Quaker Steak & Lube
- Eddie Olczyk of Pittsburgh Penguins fame will be part of the Herald-Star Speaker Series on Sept. 22