As Washington, Columbus and Charleston continue to create legislation to fight the opioid epidemic, the number of overdose deaths continues to rise.
That fact is the reason that the continuing opioid epidemic is the number ten top story of 2019.
As Ohio’s Attorney General Dave Yost is trying to reclassify fentanyl as a schedule one drug… West Virginia is still seeing record numbers of overdoses.
The crisis has actually has decreased life expectancy in the US.
- Who will Biden pick? Democratic lawmakers weigh in on possible VP picks
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Evening Forecast
- Warm sunshine this weekend
- Trump campaign keeps pushing for earlier debate
- Trump administration announces federal prison count is lowest in nearly 20 years